Recent content by Eric Kreszl

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. E

    DC operators

    Hello, I still run my HO Layout on DC. The Transformer I use is a MRC Trainpower 6200. My Layout is a custom 5X11. The reason I still run my layout on DC is because its easier to run and I don't have to worry about decoders, and other DCC issues I would face because Most of my locomotives are...
  2. E

    Proto 2000 GP38-2 HO Motor

    Hello Everyone, I'm having trouble with my proto 2000 HO locomotive. When I run the locomotive with other locomotives together the motor on the locomotive is stop and go. I also notice that it take a Higher voltage just to get the locomotive to move. I have seen other threads on the forum but I...
  3. E

    Hello

    Hello, My name is Eric. I model HO Scale. I model Conrail, CSX, and NS. I also do Photography. Here is the link to my photos. http://erickreszl.rrpicturearchives.net. Eric




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top