Recent content by Enola Yard Tim
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
The only people who would know are you and an Amtrak expert.
-
The brown/yellow trolley may be Bowser.
-
-
Had Lionel used Madison cars, that would have been so much nicer. But....I love the set anyway. This is just want I wanted at age five, but it didn't exist.......till now. So, it took them several decades to fulfill my desire. They did!!
-
I've wanted this since I was a child! Growing up on Long Island in the 1960s I saw many of these locomotives hauling both passengers and freight.
Thanks Lionel for making this set. I only wish the passenger cars looked more accurate.
-
Dang, that's a great kit.
I no longer have the patience to build those things.
-
Didn't some company have a re-gear kit years ago??
-
I got mine around the time they first came out. DCC was very rare, if it even existed at the time.
-
Wow, I didn't know they existed. Thanks for the info.
-
Woodland is a fabulous company.
They make excellent products and stand behind them too!
-
Now, how COOL is that! :D
-
Dave, that is simply......AMAZING!
I want one too!
-
As long as you can afford it, buy it!
-
Not only clean the track as waltr said, but clean the wheels on the locomotive too.
The dirt from the track probably got on them and they'll need a good cleaning.
-
Any old transformer would work fine for the lights etc.
You can pick up transformers cheaply at trainshows.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)