Recent content by duranta23

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    My very first N-scale layout

    Thanks a lot Tachikoma for the suggestion. It would be really great to get the interchange in the layout. I am a little worried about the EZ track - Atlas 80 mix though. Since I don't have any experience in this field, I am wondering if I would be able to connect the two of them properly. Can...
  2. D

    My very first N-scale layout

    O! Sorry I forgot to respond to K0ncepts suggestion about tracks! I was actually thinking of UNI vs EZ track. I was thinking that using KATO will make it possible to make a longer tracks like a double oval due to its sharper angles. But after searching for a little while my idea is that KATO is...
  3. D

    My very first N-scale layout

    Really! Good eye D Cody!! Thanks a lot for pointing out this! I would not have figured it out myself until it was too late. I will flip one of the industry accesses. Back to drawing to figure out which one :D. Thanks again!!
  4. D

    My very first N-scale layout

    Hi K0ncept. Thanks for the comments. 40 ft!! That's WOW!! Please share some pictures once you are in your testing phase. I'm sure it will be a thing to see!!! Best of luck on the project :)
  5. D

    My very first N-scale layout

    Hi! I am a beginner starting my very first model train layout. My wife just bought me the bachmann explorer set (N-scale) as an anniversary present. I am going with a small 2x4 layout due to the small space available in our small apartment. Since I have some Ez tracks with the set, I'm going...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top