Recent content by Dr. Emilio Lizardo

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    Lionel Model #264 working forklift problems

    So after fiddling with it for a little bit, all of a sudden it started working. There may be some corrosion on the the copper wire because I have to move it around to get it to work (one of the binding posts is broken and the wire has broken loose from the other post, so I am wiring it direct...
  2. D

    Lionel Model #264 working forklift problems

    Gunrunnerjohn, Thanks for the line on the parts and the websites. RW&C, Both the buffer and drive springs are in place. I'll oil the joints and tension the spring and see if anything happens. I'll let you know. Thanks to both of you for the help.
  3. D

    Lionel Model #264 working forklift problems

    Gunrunnerjohn, Thank you so much for the link to the service manual. It's a big help. Now, if I can just find P/N 264-101. Thanks again!
  4. D

    Lionel Model #264 working forklift problems

    I've tried running it. Nothing happens. I've removed the cover so I could get at the innards. When I apply power to the solenoid (?) again nothing happens. The arm that moves the forklift has a spring with a piece of string attached to it. The string is not attached to anything...
  5. D

    Lionel Model #264 working forklift problems

    I inherited the subject piece from my father when he passed away. I think there are several things wrong with it (although I'm not sure as I have n't seen it work in 40 years. I was wondering if there was someone on this forum who had one that was working or was familiar with it.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top