Recent content by [email protected]

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    MRC Prodigy Express questions

    Thanks Trent, I'll give that a try. I'll let you know what I find.
  2. D

    MRC Prodigy Express questions

    The lights don't work at all. Just to make sure, I took the Dcc card out reinstalled the "Jumper"card and ran the engine on DC and the lights worked correctly. Put the Dcc card back in, the engine runs the correct direction, but no lights. In the reversing the card instructions it said to move...
  3. D

    MRC Prodigy Express questions

    OK, now for the lights Thanks guys! Got the engine to run. Although it ran in reverse when I wanted it to run forward. Accordng to Blue Line, if this happens, I should turn the decoder card 180 in the socket. Unfortunately there is a wiring plug on the original board that is in the way, it...
  4. D

    MRC Prodigy Express questions

    I'm trying to reprogram a new Blueline engine with a NCE decoder using an MRC Prodigy Express to factory default settings. I found something online that says to press "Program" repeatedly until the display reads "Prog prog track". All I see is "Pro9 Prog". What do I do now?
  5. D

    Live Diesel?

    $$$$$$ Looks like there's a few bucks tied up in that beauty! It looks larger than 1 1/2" scale. It would be a great project to build if a guy only had the money.
  6. D

    Live Diesel?

    Small Diesel Engines There is a salvage yard in Iowa some where that deals in nothing but what they call utility tractors, Kabota, John Deere, Yanmar and so on. I have a 20 HP John Deere utility tractor, it has a verticle 2 cylinder Yanmar diesel. If you were buliding a 1 1/2" or larger, I'd...
  7. D

    My Powder River Logging & Mining RR

    Thanks Jim My decision to go with 1:20.3 scale was based on 2 things. I've been involved in model railroading since the 60's. At that time it was "N" scale. In the years since my eye site has deteriorated and I now have 5 thumbs on each hand, if you know what I mean. The larger scale makes...
  8. D

    My Powder River Logging & Mining RR

    I recently sign up on this web site. I find it to be very informative. Thought I'll try to submit a few shots around my layout. I model in 1:20.3. My Layout is in an 11'x18' room in the lower level of my home.
  9. D

    Main Line

    Thanks for the info Jim.:)
  10. D

    Main Line

    In my DCC manual it refers to a "Main Line". I don't know what this is. Is there something special that you have to do to set this up? I have a MRC Prodigy Express system. Can I just hook this up to a section of track, set my engine on it and do the programming? :confused::cool:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top