ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
D
Here is the diff in coupler mounting hole size.
-
D
I have almost 40 cars and 4 locomotives in s scale that were included. I dont care for the s scale so im going to be posting them for sale on here.
When i got them both the santa fe red locomotive and this little black steam engine were not working. I spent almost 5 hours on both...
-
D
Well the box of goodies came in today but it turns out they werent goodies at all lol. Only a few pieces were ho scale while everything else was one scale bigger. Oh well at least i got a whole lot of track with the deal. Here are some pics of the ho scale pieces...
-
-
D
Thank you all i feel very welcomed here!
-
D
Edit: once everything comes in i will take pics of every piece and post it on here maybe some of you can help me in decyphering what i bought:).
-
D
Man a whole bunch of stuff, i cant wait to get the box and tear into it. It seems like an older set from the 60s and 70s. It obviously came with no ex track but the track you have to nail down. Do you have to nail it down in order to run the train or can you just splice them together, lay it...
-
D
Well im already hooked. I won an ebay bid yesterday a 180 piece set of cars track and a different assortment of locomotives. Cant wait to get them in.
-
-
D
The stuff i see wow you guys are talented.
-
-
-
D
Yes sir i did open it up. I love it, for 74 bucks i really cant complain. I had bought the bachmann thoroughbreed or i think thats what it was called. I returned that one because i didnt like the look of the locomotive and the mckinley explorer because i liked the diesel engine better. I love...
-
D
Thank you. As of right now indont really have somethig in mind that i want to build. Im going to going to go purchase a book and get more familiar with everything.
Yes its pretty awesome i always wanted to have an HO set ever since i was little however i never got around to it, but im glad...
-
D
Hello folks. Yesterday i was driving back from a friends house and drove past this hobby store that i have seen for the past few years but never actually went in. Well im a car nut so naturally when i spend money on collectibles its always on 1:12 scale cars. Well not this time. I fell in...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)