ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
D
Thanks Dave! Hey my train room looks similar to yours. It's on the second floor of my house, same type of ceiling and rafters.
Scott
-
D
Thank you! Looking forward to the forum for.help, ideas and chat with fellow modelers.
scott
-
D
I live in Bethel Pa. East of Harrisberg. So travel time for me is 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 hours drive. I get out there usually once a year or every 2 years and like to stay at the tunnel inn.
-
D
I'll probably agree with your post because I chose the digitrax super chief system which is working fine but for me it's confusing as heck at times when I need to do more than dasic operation especially when you don't use it on a daily basis and you tend to forget how you access and change cv's...
-
D
Thanks. I'll try to get some up soon.
-
D
Hi everyone. I've been in the hobby for many years I have an Ho scale layout that I have working on for the last 8 - 10.years with slow progress.I'm a Conrail fan and so I'm modeling Horseshoe curve and a portion of Altoona with some yard areas and a future spur track for a coal mine facility...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)