Recent content by David_

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    Layout Pics from another Forum - Loss of an artist.

    Oh and btw, do you guys have any info about the MR magazines out there? Is there a list somewhere that I might find emails to editors, etc in order to try and submit some of his photos? My brother and I shot them and thought it would be really neat to try and honor him by having one published...
  2. D

    Layout Pics from another Forum - Loss of an artist.

    Thanks for posting this Aaron, and for referring me to this forum. I typed up a long reply, then the page said I wasn't logged in and I lost it all! Argh, I'll try to summarize this time LOL This photo was about 30 years ago, and you can see by the mantle how big into trains my...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top