Recent content by Daniel Torres
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
-
D
Here is the photo with all lights turned on. I only wrote about ebay to share my experience and to save our time researching the correct smd leds (in my opinion).
-
D
Nice! They already come with SMD LEDS? If not, you can find them on ebay from elebcz seller. I'll post some pics so you can see how it looks...
Daniel
-
D
Oh, I'm sorry, their catalog is outdated! I had seen some OMI ones here in Brazil and they were predrilled too. Maybe they are useful to you...
-
D
Details west sells two sets predrilled #360 #361. Take a look at their catalog: http://www.detailswest.com/Details%20West%20Catalog%202007.pdf
-
D
I recently added ditch light to my BLI sd40-2 paragon eqquiped.
-
D
Hi guys, It's my first post and I wanna some advice from people with experience on illuminating ditch lights.
I've just installed Detail West ditch lights on three of my locomotives ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/24071925@N04/3522494838/sizes/o/ ). I drilled them to use smd leds that I bought...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)