Recent content by CSX187

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    What Happened to RailroadRadio.net ?

    It's working now I reset my Internet Explorer to Default settings. It must have changed settings when I dowloaded and installed updates from Microsoft!!!
  2. C

    What Happened to RailroadRadio.net ?

    Does anyone know if the web site RailroadRadio.net is still operational I go to the site and all I get is the Apache Test Page It was working a month ago but the past few weeks that's all I get. Thanks
  3. C

    Boley Vehicles

    Yes, www.walthers.com on the main page there is a photo of the trucks and it has SceneMaster
  4. C

    Boley Vehicles

    For A while Boley Vehicles were getting hard to find. It appears that Walthers is now offering the Boley Vehicles under their"SceneMaster" line. Walthers web site Home Page has a link to the in stock Trucks. prices seem to be in line with what Boley's MSRP was.
  5. C

    Athearn's Latest Price Increases: Im out...

    Price Increases The Greed From Athearn (Horizon), Atlas etc. is going to kill this hobby. This is what happens when only a handfull of Manufacturer's exist. Remember you had MDC Roundhouse, Athearn Life-Like (Proto 2000, 1000) and a few others. All were aquired by Horizon and Walthers and Atlas...
  6. C

    Intermountain ES44's

    I just purchased 2 CSX ES44DC's (Non-Sound) and I'm hearing that these units take a lot of power from the throttle before they begin to move and are somewhat uncompatable with Atlas And Athearn Genesis in a consist. i guess it's because the Boards in the Locomotives are both DC & DCC. If so, is...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top