ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
C
Great feedback guys! Thank you all. I'll definitely give some thought to the suggestions for a yard.
Craig
-
C
I used black & red ink (left & right) to follow around the whole layout and I never ran into any reversing loops. What's your opinion on this....is it a mistake to make a layout without having a way to turn the trains around? Some other modellers told me they prefer not having a reversing loop...
-
C
I am new to the hobby and am planning my first layout and I would appreciate any comments on the attached sketch from more experienced modellers. Specifically I would like to know if you see any pitfalls with this layout. Here are the specifics;
- DCC operation only.
- There are no reversing...
-
C
What do you think about a suspended layout?
What do you think about a layout suspended from the ceiling with cables & pulleys? I'm planning my first layout and was thinking about this so I could adjust it as needed. Seems like there are different desired heights for different occasions, i.e...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)