Recent content by COfox

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    Another runaway train movie coming out next year.

    Says it was based on a true story...anyone know the details of the real thing?
  2. C

    Another runaway train movie coming out next year.

    Trailer: http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3068790297/
  3. C

    Controller/Switch box location?

    Are there any pictures on here showing a good place to put the controls and switch boxes? In the layout book I have, the track plans don't show where to put the controls. I'd probably not want them sitting on the table, but is there another place to put them? Where do you all put the...
  4. C

    How many Loco's?

    Oops, sorry! I'm running HO-scale.
  5. C

    How many Loco's?

    Pardon another newby question, but I just got back into this hobby, last week as a matter of fact, and have a question. Forgive me if it's been asked already, since I haven't gotten the search function down-pat yet. Anyway, for now I'm only running DC (never heard of DCC until last week!) on...
  6. C

    Show Your Face

    Me at my other "hobby".
  7. C

    Table Top Material?

    Wow! Thank you all for the warm welcome! I was afraid too that the drywall, plus plywood would be way too heavy if I had to move it around. ianacole, thank you so much for the offer! I'm definitely interested in that. I live up on the Peak-to-Peak highway near Rollinsville in Gilpin...
  8. C

    Table Top Material?

    Hello from Colorado! So, a quick background to introduce myself (1st post) to you all. I had an HO set about 20 years ago built with my dad, nothing fancy, just a cheap set on plywood, some buildings, styrofoam tunnel etc. Now I'm a father myself and my son (5 y.o.) is addicted to trains...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top