ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
C
Hi,
It was almost two years ago. I managed to fix my transfer table. I had to solder one wire which was disconnected.
Here is a movie with my layout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvPAXNCyb0s
-
C
Hi,
It is not my cat. I found this picture on the other forum. It is cool :)
-
C
Hello all,
Does anyone own a Walthers' transfer table? I bought one but it doesn't work. I would like to figure out what is wrong with it before I send it back to US. Maybe only the control box is broken and there is no need to send the whole big package. However, I need to talk with someone...
-
C
Thanks for the tip! I found this drawing http://www.atlasrr.com/pdf/PartsPDFs/HOMP15DCGoldLocomotive.pdf
Comparing the drawing for Silver version with this drawing - I just need the Sound and DCC Board and the Speaker. The rest of parts is the same.
I planned to install the new MRE or QSI...
-
C
I know. But, I have the model in Silver version. It's impossible to buy the Gold version in this particular painting so I bought the Silver version.
I plan to buy one more model (Gold version in any other painting) and then swap the QSI decoder to my model. I wonder if it is possible. Do...
-
C
Hi,
Does anybody own the Atlas MP15DC with QSI Sound? I would like to see how it looks inside. Could somebody send me pictures of this model?
How did they manage to put the sound decoder and the speaker inside ;).
I bought the model in my favourite painting in the silver version and it...
-
C
Hi all,
My name is Arek. I live in Europe (Poland). I've always been keen on railways model. My main scale is TT - 1:120. However I always wanted to collect american models so I decided to start in H0 scale.
I have some models form Atlas with QSI Sound. They are wonderful. Now I am...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)