Recent content by cn5739

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. cn5739

    New here from Canada

    So far, so good. I am an ho guy looking at Canadian (CN, CP) lines specifically. And you?
  2. cn5739

    New here from Canada

    The 5739 in my avatar was in my town one day - which is VERY unusual for my town. I stopped by to take an up close look at the diesel and was invited up into the cab by the Engineer. We talked for about 30 minutes in the cab. Turns out he was there to film a safety video for CN.
  3. cn5739

    New here from Canada

    Thanks Roy. I was out in B.C. a few years ago. We flew out to Vancouver and took the Canadian to Jasper. What an EXCELLENT trip that is. There is so much CN traffic in Jasper.
  4. cn5739

    New here from Canada

    Yes, I do model them - GP9, SD40-2, GP38, SD75i. I am envious of your location. The only traffic I see regularly is GO Transit.
  5. cn5739

    New here from Canada

    I am about 45 minutes north of Toronto in Newmarket.
  6. cn5739

    New here from Canada

    Thanks, and thanks for the link.
  7. cn5739

    New here from Canada

    I just found this forum and am looking forward to checking everything out.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top