Recent content by Cletus

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    STEAM is the answer!!!

    Thanks. You saved from a great agony of worry. A related thought: do superelevated curves reduce the curve radius required for reliable operation?
  2. C

    STEAM is the answer!!!

    Does that also apply in HO? A future project requires an 0-4-0 running at TGV scale speeds. Is that going to be a challenge?
  3. C

    Any "Plumbers" amongst us?

    I am a veteran of many mobile home freezing incidents. In almost every case the problems were localized flaws in insulation or sealing. In my current place, a raccoon dug multiple tunnels. It would be nasty to remove the plastic and fix that, so I added extra insulation underneath. I still...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top