ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
C
I know! Can you imagine trying to put together a scenery kit in this kind of scale?
-
C
Wow, so small! How's it going with this set?! I'd love to see picks if you have/when you begin your layout!
-
C
I got this idea from the tallying of expenses thread. I mentioned to a family member that I'd gotten into the hobby and as a gift recently recieved a small bachman set (few trains and an oval of track), none of this is really helpful to my main layout project as it is in a completely different...
-
C
Thanks so much for all the wonderful advice!
-
C
Thanks ratled, very helpful site. That sounds very cool zoegraf, are you going to be moddeling a specfic region and railroad company as well? Or just the time period?
-
C
Hi all, I am brand new to the hobby (but fairly expierenced in moddeling in general), I decided to get into trains mostly because my son loves them and although he's far too young to really participate at this point I figure it will be something for us to do in the future and give him some fun...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)