Recent content by chadtrains

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    Burning question

    Thanks Thanks for all the great information. A lot of this info is new to me, especially the fact that diesels operate the same forwards and backwards. Thanks agian.
  2. C

    Burning question

    I'm new to model railroading, but I've been dying to ask this question... I see all these "prototypical" layouts people have that are considered point to point layouts. Sometimes they have massive yards on one end of the mainline. What gets me is it seems there is no way to turn the train...
  3. C

    Help! How can I get this power pack to work with Atlas Code 83

    http://www.internettrains.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=IT&Product_Code=BAC-44212 This Bachmann power supply has a plug that plugs into the power pack (instead of two wires) and a plug that plugs into the track. How can I use this power supply with Atlas Code 83 snap...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top