Recent content by cf2004

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    modeling bad rails

    also my layout is on a 4x8( yeah, i know lol) with 18"radi curves. I relize that this will limit me to 40'cars. When it comes to Covered grain hoppers, most common are the 3 bay 56' cars. Would it look fun runing 2-3 of those cars on 18"radi curves? I have seen 2 bay 36' cars, but they do not...
  2. C

    modeling bad rails

    thanks again. what i am wanting to model(in my head) is a very small, local grain elevator that is hardley used and they don't maintain their side track from the mainline
  3. C

    modeling bad rails

    thank you for the help and the links. that what i was looking for.
  4. C

    modeling bad rails

    hi, I was wanting to know some tips on what I can do to model very poorly maintaned side rail (that how still be operational) on my future HO layout. thanks




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top