Recent content by CaseyNormanJones

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    Flying Object Over Layout?????

    Is there a micro rc airplane, helicopter, or ufo that would be in scale with a n scale layout. I would like to have a flying object over my layout. The smallest thing I have found is a 6" helicopter and ufo. But these 6" aircrafts seem too large.
  2. C

    plastic cement

    Faller Super Expert plastic cement has a long very thin tube(too small to put a needle in it.) It worked great for several days, but now it is blocked, nothing will come out through it. Holding it under hot water won't unstop it. Any suggestions??????:mad:
  3. C

    n scale kato unitrack #4 turnouts substitute

    Using n scale kato unitrack which other brands of n #4 turnouts can be substituted for kato turnouts, and what adjustments would have to be made to connect a non-kato turnout to unitrack? Thanks.
  4. C

    Ground Throws 4 Kato turnouts?

    Do they? Do Kato N #4 turnouts have a manual throw already on them? How would you operate them manually? Thanks.
  5. C

    Ground Throws 4 Kato turnouts?

    To operate N scale #4 turnouts "manually" which ground throws will connect and work best with the turnouts? Thanks.
  6. C

    How to hide wires on/under laytout?

    My layout will be at shelf height(5'.) The layout will sit on a narrow rail connected to 3 walls. !----! No legs for platform. A desk and low bookcase will be underneath(I live in a mobile home.) I would like ideas about hiding the wires for switches, lights, etc. A 2 layer platform with...
  7. C

    Layout Help Needed

    Reworking Plans Thanks 4 ALL the good info. I am now reworking my plans with less reversing sections, more sidings, and 2 main lines. I have Abracadata software(3D Railroad and track design) and will use it; then after time to be sure about my plan, I will present it here for evaluation, and...
  8. C

    New N scale track plan HELP needed

    Changing Track plan Thanks 4 ALL the good info. I am now reworking my plans with less reversing sections, more sidings, and 2 main lines. I have Abracadata software(3D Railroad and track design) and will use it; then after time to be sure about my plan, I will present it here for evaluation...
  9. C

    Layout Help Needed

    Copy & Paste Track plan images didn't "copy and paste." Here is "copy & paste" of the webpage as requested: Black Area 38-1/2" X 56" Brown Area 18" X 26" This is a bookcase shelf next to Black Area. Orange/Red Area 4" wide...
  10. C

    New N scale track plan HELP needed

    I have a small area to use and need help with a "possible"? track plan to put there. I made a rough drawing of my plan, scanned it along with information, several questions and my email address, and put it all on a web page: "http://choo-choo-choo-choo.tripod.com/index.html" Any help would...
  11. C

    Layout Help Needed

    I have a small area to use and need help with a "possible"? track plan to put there. I made a rough drawing of my plan, scanned it along with information, several questions and my email address, and put it all on a web page: "http://choo-choo-choo-choo.tripod.com/index.html" Any help would...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top