ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
I'm not quite sure where this would go, or if this has been discussed before, if so, please feel free to direct me.
Has anyone ever used theater lighting equipment to augment their layouts? I've been contemplating using instruments such as 3 inch Fresnels or what are known as "birdies" to get...
-
Hello everyone!
Does anyone know of clubs anywhere in the Wisconsin area? I live in the southern part of the state, but am planning on moving to the north. I've seen some minor interest from the Appleton area, but haven't found anything online to look through.
-
Thanks everyone!
If my screen name is too long, then feel free to call me Lukas, since that's my first name.
I also agree with you on the topic choice - I am the only one in my class to choose it, but my professor is happy since she has a bit of an interest herself.
-
Hello everyone!
So I have revived my interest in the hobby. It started when I was three years old, and watching Thomas The Tank Engine every day. (I almost even wanted to become a professional Conductor for Union Pacific, but decided to bring my love of trains into something a bit less...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)