Recent content by bnsf_fan

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. B

    scale plans

    timber bridge abutments thanks 4 the reply. the info was a great help
  2. B

    scale plans

    anyone outthere built an ho scale bridge abutment out of wood? what size wood would i use. thanks (the [email protected]):confused:
  3. B

    Finally!! Progress!! ...Well, sort of...

    Train Room Man that is gonna be 1 sweet man room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :cool: :D
  4. B

    layout work

    [I] live in lake havasu az.I'm looking 4 anyone who would like to work on an ho layout.I have a spinal injury so work Been at this layout 4 4 years now.Would like to get it all running. So anyone interested chat me at ([email protected])I'll give u my number then...
  5. B

    Train collection purchase.

    wanted can i have the BNSF on the shelf?
  6. B

    Hello All

    He who plays with trains WOOOOOHOOOOOO! another train head. I promise well get them all.train heads of the world unite.we r not nerds,or weird.we r only kids at heart. the sooner people realize that the better off we'll be :rolleyes:
  7. B

    India Ink

    weathering have u tried A.I.M. weathering powders?If u can't get the results u want from them, u aint trying:p
  8. B

    Reverse loop re visited

    hey mac u makin any progress on ur problem?
  9. B

    lake havasu city

    anyone wanna work on a layout feel freee to help work on mine:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top