Recent content by blue02celi

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. blue02celi

    If You Are as Crazy ..........

    HOYS? whas dat?
  2. blue02celi

    planning first layout

    havent gotten the book yet, spent soo much time looking at engines and track that I totally forgot about it. will make another trip out and make sure I grab it first thing... kinda hard cause they have then N scale engines and stuff right next to the door lol halleleuja for tax season! lol...
  3. blue02celi

    planning first layout

    after messing with RTS for hours this is what I have... im sure there will be a few versions before Im finally done but for now not sure what else I can improve on. grey area on the left will be elevated, along with the track climbing on top. now that I think about it, will kinda suck...
  4. blue02celi

    How many use FastTracks?

    also a newb, thanks for the clarification man some of those pics of that system makes the tracks look like home fries and waffles lol
  5. blue02celi

    Computer Track Planning Software

    where the heck is the track library in x-track
  6. blue02celi

    Computer Track Planning Software

    fyi, anyrail demo has a 50 item limit... haha, now to start over on another program
  7. blue02celi

    Computer Track Planning Software

    I have tried 2 so far: AnyRail Right Track I like anyrail better, tho Im using the demo. Right Track is free right track isnt available for mac, and dont think anyrail is either, or its not listed just says windows
  8. blue02celi

    planning first layout

    so went to caboose, just took my time walking thru the entire store. started in the back, for those who have been there, so I didnt see the N gauge stuff until the end and realized 2 things.. 1- wow those things are tiny, and 2- I better find a company/paint i like cause theres NO way im...
  9. blue02celi

    planning first layout

    yeah Im out in commerce city :D
  10. blue02celi

    planning first layout

    the w/d are stacked so not able to put anything over it. so the size listed is the remaining space along that wall. bringing the table wider would put me out in the way of the back door, but wouldnt matter since it would be too far for me to reach anyway, so was thinking, if I found or made a...
  11. blue02celi

    planning first layout

    sooo much to learn lol, different scale gauges, different track sizes, different ways to lay them down.... never thought of having an extension that would be moveable to go under the main. the size of it now brings it wall to wall (the room is longer than 100" but the washer/dryer are also...
  12. blue02celi

    planning first layout

    yeah i was just messing around with it as well, got the link from a post I was reading by another member... um... tank something forgot about the reach, and since its a pretty small area wont be making access holes, or whatever they're called, Ill shrink it down to 30". Ill be sticking with...
  13. blue02celi

    planning first layout

    so been looking thru the forums, still mostly lost lol but figured I have to start somewhere. measured the area where Im planning on setting up, its about 100"x32". planning on using N scale tho im not opposed to using HO. figured I'd get more options and be able to put more down if I used...
  14. blue02celi

    My 4 x 8 layout

    love the pics as you work dont even know where to start on planning my first layout, but this definitely doesnt look like your first attempt :) dont even know what half that stuff you used to make what you have so far is
  15. blue02celi

    Another Newbie

    went thru layouts and saw a link to this page http://www.cke1st.com/m_train2.htm i like a few of the layouts on the 78x30" door size section. I know I would like to have a turntable and an area for just yard switching which the description on the first one hits right on the head. turntable...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top