Recent content by Bill-on-the-GO

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Bill-on-the-GO

    Problem Blueline AC6000

    Thanks for the help, I will try this after I finish handing out candies tonight
  2. Bill-on-the-GO

    Problem Blueline AC6000

    One of my Blueline AC6000's seems to have a problem it started yesterday. Its only the second time that its ever been out of the box. I went to start it up on my DC test track, when I got a buzzing with all the lights on however the motor failed move. Any suggestion??? :( PS. my other...
  3. Bill-on-the-GO

    Best of both Worlds

    some pics of my PT, sorry I ran out of room for a layout Maybe I should take out some of that stereo stuff
  4. Bill-on-the-GO

    how to remove numbers

    I used that solution for setting decals with a fine brush. it worked however I what to try it on some others
  5. Bill-on-the-GO

    Has gas prices cut into your modeling?

    Due to high gas prices I limited the number of car shows that I attend to local ones only. I got back into trains in a big way once again :D . The weather is suppose to awesome this weekend and I have one last car show to Attend in Michigan
  6. Bill-on-the-GO

    Best of both Worlds

    Here is a photo that I took a couple of years back at a car show. This fellow is also a die hard Model Railroader Glenn :D




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top