Recent content by bgm1961

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. B

    St Louis for 2022? NMRA Convention & National Train Show

    I saw that (about the UK), but assumed that was a seperate show for Europe. My assumption is based on the notion that there's [also] always a US convention/show every year. Isn't there?
  2. B

    St Louis for 2022? NMRA Convention & National Train Show

    Hi all, I don't hang out here much as the past decade has put model railroading on the back burner. But the flame still glows! Anyway, during my 40+ years in the hobby, I've never been to the NMRA Convention, nor the National Train Show. But with the show being in my backyard this year, my...
  3. B

    Your Other Hobbies

    In addition to Model Railroading: RC Flying Sailing/boating Flying/Aviation/Flight Simulation Archery Woodworking Hiking Scuba Diving Board Games Photography Astronomy Salt Water Aquariums Video making (I must be a little ADD)!
  4. B

    Disappointed with motor hum

    Thanks to both of you for your replies. My MRC is a Tech II 2500. Based on your input, Timothy, I did the 9v battery test and my locos are dead quiet. However as soon as I hook the MRC Tech II 2500 power back to them, they hum/buzz. Looks like I'm buying a new pack! Thanks again, bgm1961
  5. B

    Disappointed with motor hum

    Hello all, I’ve found a couple other threads in this and other forums that “dabble around” my question but none that hit the mark, so… I'm back into N-Scale after 20 years. I recently pulled out my old MRC Tech II DC power pack to run several Atlas and Kato locos, all manufactured in the...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top