Recent content by BenFrantzDale

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. B

    3d Printed Buildings

    Kent, thanks. I'll probably draw up the smokehouse in OpenSCAD and give it a whirl.
  2. B

    3d Printed Buildings

    I'm an engineer at Formlabs, makers of the Form 1, so I have access to many of them. (I could print a whole H0-scale town overnight ;-) )
  3. B

    3d Printed Buildings

    Hi Kent, I'm very curious how a higher-resolution printer handles model-railroad structures like these. Do you have any of your STLs or SketchUp files available for download? I suspect they will come out quite well at 25um layer thickness (H0 scale: 0.08").




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top