Recent content by akb427

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. A

    What do you use for glue?

    Most of the glues mentioned above seem to be for plastics. Do folks here use CA for wood as well?
  2. A

    How do I match wood for a repair?

    It's #377, Seebold & Sons Mfg. There's a catalog pic here: http://www.rittech.ch/US-Kits/200-377.jpg Do the instructions for Campbell kits have dimensions in them, and does anyone sell copies of instructions?
  3. A

    How do I match wood for a repair?

    Hi-- I'm restoring an old kit-built Campbell HO building. I think some of the wood has odd dimensions I'll have to match; there are some beams that measure out at something like .047-.049" wide by .015-.019" thick. I'm borrowing a decent caliper soon to double check. So how do I buy or...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top