AJKFFD

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


A little bit about me, I am a career firefighter on the HazMat team here in Fayetteville. I am 24 years old and have been a firefighter since I turned 18. I have always been fascinated with trains and locomotives in general. I am married with no kids. I also play hockey and collect firearms. I will eventually learn to get into the custom painting and detailing once I begin to have more free time.

Firearms, Firefighting, Hockey, and Model Railroading
Location
Fayetteville, NC
Occupation
Firefighter

Trophies

  1. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top