New profile posts

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

well thanks for the input and you were right they are soldered in and very daintly, need to use a needle tip and get it right the first time. I did figure it out but wasn't much fun, would not want to do that too often. Also while i was out surfing I came across Korea Brass very expensive but HMMM kind of makes you think. Again thanks for your help
Hi Bob, I no longer have access to the site, Lloyd
Oops! We ran into some problems.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
bob
bob
Should be fixed now (I hope). I changed permissions so you can edit the attachments, but something went wrong when I did.
I have a problem. I used to get forum updates on my phone with emails. Since your last update, I haven't received a single one. What happened?
Hello Bob, I'm with the Clovis Area Train Society in Clovis, NM. As I was checking to see where all I need to update our website address, I came upon our listing on railroaddata.com which needs to be updated. I found an email address in the FAQ for you, however it bounced back. So I'm hoping we can make contact this way. Our website has changed and it now located at http://cats88101.org
Circa 1957; residing Lower Hudson Valley, NY, US; modeling N scale steam 4x6 foot layout; budget very low!
Hi everybody I'm new here and I was hoping maybe I can get a little help I started a N scale layout it's 4 by 9 it's based on the Kato Salt Lake City route I just got the nce power pack and I don't believe it's enough power does anybody have any suggestions for me I ran a bus line and a terminal block and I tried hooking all my feeders to the terminal block nothing works
I have a question for you all. I was wondering if this would be a place where someone would be able to sell model train stuff. If not, I would appreciate any suggestions as to where. My first husband, who was a hobbyist, passed away 10 years ago. He left several N scale items, including locomotives. Some of them I know what he paid in the 80s or 90s, but I am having trouble finding out their current value. Thx.
Hi George hope all is well with you. I have been gone for a while now back in the swing of things here. I bought a house just outside of Fort Edward near Argyle NY. Settled in and now working on new layout this fall/winter. A small one for now. Anyhow hope to hear from you again! Peace, James
N
Sherrel, I posted something in Great Divide's thread on his John Allen's Gore and Daphetid re-build. I feel what I said was miss-interpreted! I was only pointing out the differences between how John built his layout and what a modern day build of the layout would be like. Obviously nobody else saw my point of view
and all sided with Great Divide! I will not bother Great Divide again with any posts to his thread
I live in Cairns, Queensland, Australia.

Member of Cairns Model Railway Club, FNQMRC and Life Member of the Cairns Men's Shed where I was President for four years.

I'm morfe interested in Miniature Railways, but also love model making which I do for HO gauge railways.
Reactions: Slowmodem
Slowmodem
Slowmodem
After watching a documentary on iron ore trains in the Pilbara, I checked into modeling one. Geeze, those ore cars are expensive here! A train with over 200 cars would be impressive, though!
Unfortunately Mark passed away 2 January 2017. He is greatly missed, he was a good friend and fellow modeler. Be at peace Big Guy
Message from KEN: Sherrel,
I can't post on the forum.
I recently changed my email address on my forum account. I get a window that says I need to resend a confirmation message to my email address. When I click on the "send email" link, I don't get a confirmation email.
Can you help get this straightened out?
BOB - I received this from Ken Meade (D&J Railroad) this morning. His "NEW" Email that he is trying to set up on the Forum won't work. I have tried to contact Terry (no answer). Either I am the dumbest person in the world, but I cannot find how to correct his "NEW" Email address to: ken.meade.kg@gmail.com
Sending this to Willis as well?
Thanks, Sherrel
Message to follow:

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.