New profile posts

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Sherrel, are you an admin with the authority to help? I have a local friend who was an active member here a couple of years ago. She has lost her password, and has also lost the e-mail she used to open the account. If I vouch for her not being a robot can you authorize her re-admission to the group? Her user name is azdiane. Thanks. ~Dan
Ken, nice to virtually meet you! I loved seeing the Canyon Diablo custom build as its something I aspire to do in z scale. Would you be willing to share your drawings and measurements with me so I could leverage that as my basis for downscaling? Let me know and happy Thanksgiving!! Tiest
Chet- do you have any 40' to 60' flatcars you want to let go?
I am not wanting any specific road, condition or type, just something for various loads.
Drop me an email at mfloyd8445@gmail.com if you want to sell some flatcars.
Sorry to hear about your mom. We had my grandfather pass away in out home and also know that the time was getting near. Still doesn't lessen the pain.
We are thinking about possibly moving back down to Florida. My wife is down in Florida now staying with an old school friend in the Villages. Don't know yet where, but she has been looking at some of the 55+ communities around Ocala.
Just finished my entry for the NMRBO-2021, or shall I say the deadline came. It probably could have been better but it was a fun run and helped me develop some scenery skills.
I built the Central Valley double track Pratt bridge, done and painted now,,, only I know where the bodies (mistakes) are buried.
Just trying forums out, been messing with trains for many years. I am really looking for plans or instructions for a brass Pratt bridge, the name of kit is
MIcronart 1080, out of business now so I need the plans.
Primarily an HO Scale modeler. Dabble in some LGB Garden railroading on the side. Looking for tips and tricks to get some operations up and running.

Currently modeling a PRR non-prototypical layout.

NCE DCC Power Cab
Hi,This is Rupy here.Presently located in Colombo.Just got into model railways.Bought a Roco/Fleishmann HO 4-4-0 Steam Locmotive S 6 KPEV with decoder fitted and sound.Electrical supply is AC.I want someone to guide me to set it up.I have only the engine presently.-Thanks.
R
rupy
Can I use the decoder of this engine (AC)with a DCC ready electric locomotive?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.