YooPee Threatens Sooot!!

enjineerbill

Avid People Watcher
;) Dateline, Wisconsin: The YooPee is threatening to Soo fledgling Madison Central of Wisconsin over use of a song in their new promotional video. A MadCow official was quoted as saying "Bull, We have the right to use it as they are the parent to us, we would hate to have any disfunction in our family". YooPee officials declined comment but were overheard making mooing sounds to try and taunt the MadCow execs. into a pasture for a good 'grazing'.
You are welcome to view the offending video. A petition is being circulated by townsfolk who are tired of chewin' the cud over this issue.
We here in Hefferland, hope you enjoy............... http://www.savefile.com/files/7598350

:D Johnny

Wow.... that looked really good!

I hope that Athearn comes out with the predicted SD40T-2 models in a couple years - I want to pick up a couple then.

JeffShultz said:

I hope that Athearn comes out with the predicted SD40T-2 models in a couple years - I want to pick up a couple then.

Thanks Jeff. I thought Athearn did already have that model out, or is it the SD45T-2:confused: ? In any event, I had fun building that one.

Johnny

Athern had a BB version of the SD40T-2 from back in the 80s. The recent RTR model is an SD45T-2.

Sweet video. Youve got some skills puttin that together. Definatly two thumbs up!

~Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I ment to comment earlier on this, but does anyone find that song sort of ironic for UP? I mean they;re doing better now, but remember the issues they had after picking up Espee...

jbaakko said:
You know, I ment to comment earlier on this, but does anyone find that song sort of ironic for UP? I mean they;re doing better now, but remember the issues they had after picking up Espee...

Not sure exactly when they did this, but judging by the overall sound, I would hazard to guess, sometime in the late 60's to early 70's.

Johnny

Nice, nice, nice. Some really fine modeling in that video and a well done slide show at that! Thankx, I enjoyed it.

Yep I have a Blue Box model 4506 SP SD40T-2 undec, bought it maybe 2 years ago. Plans for it are just about hazy as for the undec C44 9W's. Actually I bought them for the motors and running gear but decided against breaking them up.
Hi Johnny a very nice presentation and toe tapping music to go along with it, I enjoyed it, and a person can never have too much fun :D

13.gif
Willis

Eric, Ray, Ken, Thanks guys. It was actually quite fun putting it together. I can't wait to get in our new house so I can start putting these dioramas together and adding more scenery!

Johnny

CBCNSfan said:
Yep I have a Blue Box model 4506 SP SD40T-2 undec, bought it maybe 2 years ago. Plans for it are just about hazy as for the undec C44 9W's. Actually I bought them for the motors and running gear but decided against breaking them up.
Hi Johnny a very nice presentation and toe tapping music to go along with it, I enjoyed it, and a person can never have too much fun :D

13.gif
Willis

Hi Willis,

I still see them at shows from time to time. Although NOW I'm on the hunt for a couple of FP45 B/B so I can have my A-B-A set for the "Guernsey 400":D .

Johnny

Excellent Johnny! It is very well done and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for giving me a smile today.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rex and Claudia, Glad you enjoyed!! I'm getting bored waiting to build more stuff, so I'm experimenting programs I have and have never used. Pretty fun to do!!

Johnny

Back