Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy's that are still suffering winter.......Dana and I went to the Beach for the first time! The water was still to cold for a swim......But the warm, toasty Sun warmed our souls! 2 more months the water should warm up enough to swim in! heheheheheheeeee

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose and an elephant caress you with its toes.

:D And the temps here have been 58* Mornings and 78* afternoons!:p

BTW: if the Ex hadn't of stolen the camera.....I would have taken Pic's of all the EYE Candy and posted um! U guys are sooooooooo lucky! heheheheheeee

Jeff and Chris- Temps like that wont be like that until the end of May here. Ill be sure to rub it in come August when its a nice 80 with a breeze and your temps are over triple digits...... and humid. :D

I will say though, your talk is reminding me of the cruise thats coming up soon. Something tells me the next 30 days are going to go by a bit slow :rolleyes: :D

Jeff and Chris- Temps like that wont be like that until the end of May here. Ill be sure to rub it in come August when its a nice 80 with a breeze and your temps are over triple digits...... and humid. :D :D
No skin off my nose. I'll be in my air conditioned trailer enjoying 70° and 50 to 65% humidity.

My father called me a little while ago to tell me about my mother's condition. He wanted me to go with him tonight but I told him there was no way that was happening. The hall she's at the end of is over four hundred feet long one way! Now unless they can get up off a wheelchair for me to use the answer is no. Please excuse me if I sound a bit pissed off. The oxycodone makes my already microscopically short temper even shorter and more volatile. I'm not the best company tonight.

02/23/2011

Good Morning ! from Tipton IN.
anim_coffee.png
anim_snoopy.png
1.png

THECOFFEESHOP.png
Diner.png
menu_breakfast_1.png
waitress3.png

:cool:

No skin off my nose. I'll be in my air conditioned trailer enjoying 70° and 50 to 65% humidity.

My father called me a little while ago to tell me about my mother's condition. He wanted me to go with him tonight but I told him there was no way that was happening. The hall she's at the end of is over four hundred feet long one way! Now unless they can get up off a wheelchair for me to use the answer is no. Please excuse me if I sound a bit pissed off. The oxycodone makes my already microscopically short temper even shorter and more volatile. I'm not the best company tonight.

I welcome the 98*+ with air so thick you can cut it with a knife! (GIVE ME GLOBAL WARMING!:D) Now the GF?:confused: She will fall apart :rolleyes: Hell 78* and 0% humidity is killing her...LOL

BTW: I start Lowes This Saturday!

Good morning. Nothing special going on today, at least nothing I'm aware of. I'll be in and out during the day. What? Do you think I have nothing else to keep me busy? I have to hold the bed down lest it fly off, watch the TV so it thinks it's needed, read the comic section of the local paper so I can continue my education and figure out what I'll have to eat today. That's a busy schedule.
ROTFLMAO.gif

Good morning folks.

Steve, sorry to hear about your pet. It's always harder than people realize to get over losing a friend. Even if that friend has fur or feathers.

I had a great day off yesterday. I did nothing but play with trains. :D I painted and partially weathered all of the roof top details I was asking about earlier. I also added and painted a roof to my garage kit for the town of Wells. Once I had that done I had the spacing for my curb and sidewalk. Then I added ground foam between the new and existing buildings followed by a gravel parking lot for the cars waiting for service. I repainted a section of asphalt road that had been messed up when I added vegetation to the sides. I also repainted a few sections of loading ramp for my freight depot. Like I said, I did nothing but play with trains!:D

Work today so I may not get anyting done on the layout tonight. We also find out if we're pregnant tonight. Wish us luck!

Have a good day everyone.

Thanks Karl. The answer was no.:( I guess we'll adopt when we can afford it.

I think there's a vacation in our near future. Maybe a Nascar race. I'll need to embrace my inner redneck!

I glued down all of my rooftop vents and details. I can't believe what that does for the look of all those buildings. Now I need to work on signage for some of the store fronts.

At least I have a loving wife who tolerates my trains!

I'm feeling a little better today. 5 days of a blah diet is getting old.

Been playing around with trying to weather track, couplers, and trucks. I don't know what I'm doing, but it looks good to me. Maybe sometime (when I'm feeling better) I'll take some pics and show you.

Last week I picked up an Accurail wood sided, steel under frame box car. Then I thought it would be cool to add on the brake piping and linkages. So I looked though the web for that kind of box car for a reference. I don't know if it's just me or what, but it was HARD to find pics underneath rail cars. I think I've got it figured out well enough where no one will know the difference.

Well, it's official. My ankle is fractured. I could have told them that without looking. Still the best that can be done is to bind it up and keep the boot on it as a walking cast. I have to be able to change the dressing on the wound on the side of the ankle after all and I can't do that if they slap something more permanent on it. So once again it's my problem to take care of.Those docs are all heart aren't they?

We have moved around the corner again and down the bend. Come on over and enjoy the new place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back