WTCX in HO Scale

TMLW

Thunder Mt. Loco Works
Here are a few photos of the latest Weyerhaeuser engines that I have made as well as the #4 caboose. The engines are still missing the number boards but will be added as soon as i get some more decals. More photos of these as well as my other WTCX units can be seen on my website. http://www.pbase.com/pnwr1853/tmlw_wtcx

My goal in the end is to have every WTCX engine. I am currently about 5 units away from having this.

Nice work, Jeff. Does Weyerhaeuser still have any active trackage or engines? I remember several shortlines in California that were owned by Weyerhaeuser but they have all been abandoned now.

Nice work, Jeff. Does Weyerhaeuser still have any active trackage or engines? I remember several shortlines in California that were owned by Weyerhaeuser but they have all been abandoned now.

The line out of Longview is currently shut down due to a washout at Ostrander Creek. The line should be re-opened by July. They do not run a woods train anymore due to them moving the Green Mt. Mill to Longview. Today, they have 1 SW7, 2 SW1200, 1 GP-7, and 7 SW1500. CLC has 2 GP20's and 1 GP7.

All the engines i model are the ones that ran on the Longview line. Later on, i will be making the CWRR and OC&E units.

Back