WTB: Floquil Aged Concrete

wheeler1963

Aurora & Portland Owner
ISO: I know it's a needle in a haystack, but I'm looking for a bottle of Floquil Aged Concrete # F110016 If you have one you are willing to part with, please PM me.

I will have to agree with you. I do still have quite a lot of Floquil paint around, but not the concrete color. I did a lot of custom painting years ago and Floquil always worked the best.

I will have to agree with you. I do still have quite a lot of Floquil paint around, but not the concrete color. I did a lot of custom painting years ago and Floquil always worked the best.

Chet, I agree with you 110%. I've bought out 3 older hobby stores now. I have 90 bottles and a paint rack to pick up yet back home in Illinois. Last count I still have 300 bottles or so left. I tried the water based stuff with pretty bad results. I wish they would quit messing with stuff that works.

When I was going to paint the F units for the North Coast Limited I posted a few days ago I used paint by Tru-Color. They have a large selection of colors and the paint can be used right out of the bottle for air brushing. I was quite happy with it.

Back