WPH 11/18 to 11/25

V&AL

Fred's Loco Shop Foreman
IMG_1467.jpg

SRS 124 testing rail on the St. Charles Central (St. Charles, MO Model RR Club.)

http://www.stcharlesrailroadclub.com/

Thanks guys, for letting me run!

The 124 is coming along, the pilot is filled in, the strobes are up and work, the AC units are on there... all I need is the satellite dish, a few antennas... and to blank out those windows!!!

I like your image very much. Nice modelling!! :)

Here is my contribution for the week:

StackRoad1finalres.png

Crandell

Ah.... The Weekend and my favorite thread!

I have been continuing work on the Quarry area and specifically on the crusher house. The porch to the upper level outside door has been added and I have been test fitting it to the layout. Pardon the junk in the background on these shots, the quarry area is being done as a lift-out and is in my workshop, not on the layout. I'm hoping by Thanksgiving it will be back in place on Bare Mountain.....

StoneCrusherBld08w.png

StoneCrusherBld09w.png

StoneCrusherBld11w.png

StoneCrusherBld12w.png

StoneCrusherBld13w.png

Gary, if you were to brown the couplers just a bit and remove the trip pins, I'd swear its a proto caboose!

Who knew? O. Winston Link caught a Pennsy train on the N&W's lines one night. I'll bet he was surprised. :p
:D

CN Montreal sub latest purchase :
5190292347_efc9e0b85c_b.jpg

Union Pacific Greatest Runner :
5190883016_ae7a078f49_b.jpg

Busy day for the controller; on front 2660 leave the siding and meet 8023 pulling mixed freight. In the background the Acela meet the FEF
5190887926_a4a1c23fdf_b.jpg

yeah its the athearn, it isnt numbered so i have to get the tank # used on steam excursion. I got it from mb klein for 59$, much less than the 800$ brass one

Back