WPH 11/18 to 11/25

Matt..... EBT? I know I will probably whack my head on something and say Duh... But what is EBT?

EBT is East Broad Top in Pennsylvania, Last narrow gauge still on it's original tracks east of the Mississippi. Coal and ganister rock and passenger service to the brickyards and PRR interchange till the 50s. Now reopened to a tourist ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the narrow guages out in Colorado and New Mexico? they aint always been that way?:confused:

EBT is East Broad Top in Pennsylvania, Last narrow gauge still on it's original tracks east of the Mississippi. Coal and ganister rock and passenger service to the brickyards and PRR interchange till the 50s. Now reopened to a tourist ride.

Well..... DUH! That never would have occurred to me. Whacks head with hunk of HO scale track.... Ouch!

East Broad Top, yep I done heard of that road!

A-B-A SD40-2s

Here's a quick grab shot of an ABA trio of SD40-2s crossing the river and making time headed east.

P1011101.jpg

Here are some shots that my 2 GP7's from out of the box to weathered.

Unit with no dynamic brakes (yes I changed it). Out of the box:
P1011029.jpg

After weathering:
P1011085.jpg

After patching:
P1011094.jpg

I do so enjoy patching UP equipment.

Unit with dynamic brakes, out of the box:
P1011027.jpg

After weathering:
P1011082.jpg

After patching:
P1011087.jpg

I do so enjoy patching UP units.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed all the photos. It gives someone new like me the energy to try new things.

And Josh I watched your YouTube video and found it helpful: the use of gauges, Aerosol up side down for cleaning, seeing how much paint you applied, all very helpful.

Back