WPF Oct 31 through Nov 6

PlowGuy

No one started the thread yet... so here we go!!!! Hope everyone got their fill of candy tonight!!!

Cutting some trackside weeds and clearing drainage ditches
021.jpg

Tucker Sno-Cat
040.jpg

Thanx for getting us started!
Great scenes, love the slasher, and I hope Joe there doesn't freeze his butt to the cat tracks!

I found a picture of an old N scale layout I had so I took a picture of the picture.
There's no reverse loop by the way and I used to run three trains at a time.

image.jpg

May as well put my two cents in again. Here's the icing crew resting after loading a couple of reefers.

attachment.php

I have been doing more on the Grirder Bridge project. I have spent about 6 hours over the last few days adding rivets!!!! Used a lot of those words (that mommy said she would wash my mouth out with soap for using), made a lot of incorrect cuts (mostly too large so it was easily made right), tried to keep my hand from shaking as I moved the decals into place, and only got about 3/4 of the one girder riveted....

LrgGirderBrdg08w_zpsp27nm5fh.png

I have a long way to go with this project. The whole thing you see is only the first half....

I have been doing more on the Grirder Bridge project. I have spent about 6 hours over the last few days adding rivets!!!! Used a lot of those words (that mommy said she would wash my mouth out with soap for using), made a lot of incorrect cuts (mostly too large so it was easily made right), tried to keep my hand from shaking as I moved the decals into place, and only got about 3/4 of the one girder riveted....

I have a long way to go with this project. The whole thing you see is only the first half....

DANG ... That's almost scary looking! Hope you don't decide to gouge your eyes out before you finish.
Good luck with the award on this.

I have my first tichy kit built.
Only took 4 hours and the trucks need adjustments. I am really appreciating the shake the box accurail kits right now.
fd9336eb92f888c1a7c72774b690cc4d.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Great shots gents and JDL, I am in the process of putting a Canadian N Scale layout together - is that a Kato engine that you have by any chance?

3893b813497214fb9c9929e973a7ac1a.jpg

Good day my friends took delivery of a EMD DD40 this weekend gave my son the DD40AX that came last week for his Christmas consist. The bad thing it's a dummy but I might run it with my Coca-Cola Beverage train

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

My favorite locos. The D&RGW SD45s... (I really want to get more of them). These are the Walthers SD45s with DCC/Sound.

P1000705.JPG

What are you using for the rivits???

My favorite locos. The D&RGW SD45s... (I really want to get more of them). These are the Walthers SD45s with DCC/Sound.

P1000705.JPG

NICE! I love the way the Tsunami's sound in the Genesis SD45's I got, both are in Conrail colors but I like the RIO's paint pattern you show here better!

After another few hours of decal work, I think I am making progress, albeit SLOWly...

The first outside side is done except for one decal that came loose on me when I put the one directly under it in place.

LrgGirderBrdg11w_zpskf5oawvq.png

Got one end pretty much done as well. I am right now about 2/5ths. complete on the first half of the bridge decals...... I may put the decaling away for a few days and start building the other half of the bridge.

Here is the end of the bridge I decaled.

LrgGirderBrdg09w_zpsw6cncncd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back