WPF Nov. 7 - 13

rhoward

S.L.O.&W. Trainman
Hey, hey, hey! It is now the 7th. of November. Time for a new photo fun thread.

There are always so many outstanding offerings here! I always look forward to see what each of you has been doing.

As for me I have been busy with the bridge project.... Its been riveting! Really... just riveting!

LrgGirderBrdg15w_zps4etwulhw.png

LrgGirderBrdg13w_zpsrgaykkmt.png

LrgGirderBrdg12w_zpssjobrrat.png

Not even half way done and this is the first half of the bridge. Haven't even started to build the rest of it.....

Outstanding Job Ray!!!! The efforts your putting into this build really show! True craftsmanship!!!
No recent pics of whats on the bench now.... Maybe tomorrow, so heres an older one for now. This is a custom kitbashed tracked snowblower I made from peices of 3 other kits, Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Steve
030.jpg

Ray that's going to be an outstanding model, make sure it goes to the front of the layout!
Steve I remember when you built that unit, looks awesome!
I started on the lake shore the other day, kind of jumping ahead a bit but I'm getting anxious.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Rico, that creek is lookin really good. Nice work with the foam shaping. Thats exactly how I carve out and shape rivers/creeks.

Here's one from my old layout (since I started build a new one).

P1010632.jpg

Some excellent photos. (as always) Nice work. Here's my two cents. Yes, the front coupler is operational.

IMAG0234.jpg

A few cars in the build shop right now. I was going to document these but, never took pictures when I started. Here they are ready for paint. Bethlehem Shops Passenger cars to be painted in the two tone Erie scheme.

DSCN0224_zpscx1geiwo.jpg

DSCN0225_zpstuextrac.jpg

DSCN0227_zps28akvzcf.jpg

DSCN0226_zps1692kaix.jpg

Roofs painted

DSCN0230_zpsvcrlyas9.jpg

A couple other customer projects.

B&O I5 brass in for a repaint/reletter.

DSCN0229_zpsra02vqs1.jpg

DL&W piggyback trailer

DSCN0228_zps7s8izkzc.jpg

Thats all for now. Hopefully I remember to take pictures as I progress with these.

uploadfromtaptalk1447536419401.jpg
Nothing new to report going to start building a blue box P40 that I have not sure yet tho I did want sound lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back