WPF Nov 16/Nov 22

jeffrey-wimberly

Dr Frankendiesel
Here's an F7 I just repowered. The shell is 70's era Mantua Southern Pacific F7. It's on an Athearn blue box drive.

P1011799.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an F7 I just repowered. The shell is 70's era Mantua Southern Pacific F7. It's on an Athearn blue box drive.

P1011799.jpg

Probably look a lot better if you removed the pill bottle and the AIM weather powder from the background. Maybe put it on a straight section of track so the over hang isn't looking so huge.

Sometimes a little bit of work can make a photo a lot better.

At this time that was the best place to photograph it. The layout is a wreck right now and I'm slowly getting it cleaned up. Serious family matters are getting in the way. I wasn't looking for a great photo, just enough to show the shell is in great shape. What you can't see is it has Stewart AAR trucks.:)

Nice stuff Gents, wow!
I will be home in a few days and will catch up with everything, just had a chance to use a 'puter for a minute here.

BTW Mike, we're still waiting for Lucille! :)

Waiting for Lucille?

Nice stuff Gents, wow!
I will be home in a few days and will catch up with everything, just had a chance to use a 'puter for a minute here.

BTW Mike, we're still waiting for Lucille! :)

Update:Lucilleis being painted
Should be arriving by next weekend..
Mike:D

She's getting large American flags this morning.There are safety stripes running down both sides on the sills but they don't show up in a flash picture.:(

Back