WPF May 9th-16th

I was on my way to start a new threat in Showin' Off when my car broke down. Can I catch a ride on somebuddy's train?

Thanks for looking (and the ride)
D.A.
Abandoned 1923 Ford O Scale 6.jpg

Abandoned 1923 Ford O Scale 3.jpg

DA ... Love the old car. ... Chuckled at your typo too. The forum needs a good threat.

Here is an SD9 moving some coal hoppers past the scrap yard where you can see a few old clunkers in the weeds.

SD9345scrapyard_zps77f2855c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DA - Fantastic Car
Garry - another good looking scene (and train)
I know you like urban modeling so these are for you. I completed (finally) my city's main drag.DSCF5744.JPGDSCF5761.JPGDSCF5747.JPGDSCF5752.JPG

Nice pictures guys. I haven't shared anything new from my layout in a long time. I thought I'd show an in progress shot of my brewery. I need to add decals and weather it but I thought I'd test it for placement. Once the backdrop is in I think I will like it up against the back. I'll just have to make sure I have enough light in order to not see a shadow of the building against the wall.
E98926AA-CD51-46B8-B86C-48FC850CB24F_zpslpem9jyk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow we're off to a great start you guys, nice work!
I cobbled this together using some DPM bits and scrap styrene this morning.
Going to paint it right after lunch then do some detailing.

image.jpg

One man's trash, another man's treasure. What I see in those old "clunker's" ( but I must say the old T is beautifully done) are restorers or rods to be rescued and revived. (and there's enough weed on the T to make bio-fuel)

Back