WPF March 16 - 22

Railrunner130

It's my turn to start the thread for the week-

It's sugar time in Vermont. Time to get sap the boiling and make Maple Syrup! My first sugar house is producing, but the second one doesn't have a roof yet!

P1000151.png

P1000152.png

P1000153.png

This sugar house is built from mostly scrap wood. You can see where some of the wood was reclaimed from an old barn and a dilapidated house.

Question is, who manufactured this kit?

Northbound NE-84 drew Lehigh Valley power today in a set of capable C628's. They are seen here thundering through the country side approaching Thompson, PA and bound for Oneonta, NY on my D&H Penn Division.

20150219_172058.jpg

Here an updated VIDEO of my layout with a bit more scenery installed in the area at the beginning of the video. Stil a lot more work to be done, but some progress is being made. Video ends where the tracks enter hidden staging. Camera car wouldn't fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiL7SgH6Wbw 1080p, Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
DSCF5664.JPGDSCF5669.jpgDSCF5656.JPGDSCF5672.jpg
More good stuff this week.
Montanan - I enjoyed the ride - layouts looking good.
Some more current photos of my Fox River Valley RR.

That background blends in beautifully!

That was a family project. My wife snapped the photo up in Soo Sault Marie. I Photoshopped the buildings to the right into the picture and my younger son printed it on a sign printer he used to have a job printing banners on.

Railrunner ... Nice start with a rustic building.
Jay ... Another outstanding photo.
Bridgeliner ... Your big Alcos are impressive.
Montanan ... I like the video.
Gary B .... Your city certainly has a lot of detail.

Here are some trail horses with a Zephyr behind them.

domesandhorses_zps19c85ad7.jpg

As always, the best thread around!

I have been starting some more scenery and finishing laying the return loop at Milo Mills (Finally Decided what to call the area about 10 minutes ago!).

Milo%20Mills01w_zpsdsosskin.png

Milo%20Mills02w_zpsusu3zxif.png

This whole area is to the left of the hillside and bridge scene I had been completeing. In between is Keuka Creek.

KeukaCreek01w_zpsyeeqoy5o.png

Back