WPF April 25th to May 1st

KB02

I have been waiting for someone to start this thread because, not only is it one of my favorite threads to read, but this week I finally have a picture that I feel is worthy of posting!! I have been making progress on some scenery, finally, and if no one else is going to pick it up, I guess I will (hopefully I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here...).

An empty and lonely box car sits in a dead end siding waiting to be picked up:
FullSizeRender_zps52b6d248.jpg

Looking good there, KB02.
I guess that lots of folks just are posting photos in "The Coffee Shop" I am a lurker .. So, I look at everything

PROGRESS IS GOOD, AND IT'S NICE TO SEE SOME SCENERY GOING IN.

I'm going to do a little before and after. The first picture was taken a little over a year ago. Originally I was going to make this a small gravel loading facility.

IMAG0645.jpg

The next picture was a few weeks ago. There's still a lot of work to do. Te framework for a fence is now up, but the fence still has to be installed and a lot of details need to be added.

IMAG0332.jpg

I'll throw something in just for the heck of it. This is my enginehouse that I made from a couple of Pikestuff kits. I still need to finish detailing it and add the base.

P1020908.jpg
P1020910.jpg

Thanks for starting us off for this week. Lots of good stuff going on. A pair of Alcos crossing Hammer Creek in the morning mist.

4c781df0-ee34-4737-bd98-e43d298c3cd0_zps1e976bb5.jpg

Nice work and great pictures everyone. Here's my contribution to the cause.

Attachments

• DSCF5721.JPG
    DSCF5721.JPG
    287.9 KB · Views: 267
  • DSCF5722.JPG
    DSCF5722.JPG
    669.3 KB · Views: 230

Back