WPF Apr. 4 - 10

rhoward

S.L.O.&W. Trainman
Well..... Last weeks edition got buried half way through the week. That is OK as it got buried by a couple excellent threads. Lets get the new thread started...

Last couple of days I have found a few minutes to get some more done at Keuka Creek. Looked like this earlier in the week:

Railbars05w_zpsyi4nwero.png

Same spot now looks like this:

KeukaCreek05w_zps0ykjsxpr.png

Darkened the rock face considerably and added some real local rock to the scene. A closer view:

KeukaCreek04w_zpsvhawu70p.png

And one looking right down the Creek through the bridges:

KeukaCreek06w_zpskpeeoe3b.png

Need to work on more foam base next, then I can start adding greenery to the scene.

Lets see what you have been doing!

Got my track installed for the grain elevator on my layout finally.

f065c531d4d34c5652e1a0e7e3ab2a98.jpg

Preview with a few cars....

9e0ede63b3d4672694035352ef55380c.jpg

Still pretty rough, needs ballasting, weathering and scenery.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And we're off to a great start, very nice guys!
I'm busy chopping up some old buildings and fitting them in to West Spencer.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey, a WPF!!! Thanks for starting one. And it is always warming to see others showing that they really are thinking about, planning, and executing some trackwork so that they can run trains. Building structures and scenery, too. Well done', everyone.

Here is the first image I have taken in a year. I recently received the long-awaited BLI UP 4-12-2. Here it is on the new layout.

UP9035 first image small_edited.jpg

I snagged this up last week and it arrived a few days ago. Been searching for a while...

vNzufJ6.jpg

opnRuEx.jpg

QWBtcGd.jpg

I ordered an ESU LokSound decoder for this thing, 3MM LEDs, and an 8 ohm speaker. This will be my first hard wired decoder install so wish me luck. I may need to consult with some of you in the DCC board.

Beautiful stuff again everyone. Always good to see what's everyones up to.

Me, I'm in a clean up, fix up, finish up mod lately. Below is my mill pond. First picture is from eleven years ago. And that about the way it looked until last weekend. I think it looks a lot better now.

DSCF0015A.JPGDSCF5708.jpgDSCF5707.jpgDSCF5706.JPG

Nice Mike, I'm right behind you on that project!

Thanks, Rico. The LokSound Select Direct came in and it was defective! Doh. ESU kindly reached out and offered a full replacement of the decoder. Should be back by next Friday hopefully. Getting closer!

Back