Wpf 4-6/4-12

jeffrey-wimberly

Dr Frankendiesel
Atlas H24-66 #201 in the lead on a freight.

DSCN2050.jpg

F72.png

Here's Southern's newest F-7 coming out of Tunnel #1 on the Wrecking Crew's layout, (my club). I haven't put any details on it yet. They're still in the pack waiting. Its a part of a LLLOOONNNNGGGGG to do list regarding some of my engines, cars, layout, yard, house!;):D

Last edited by a moderator:
That engine shop is coming along great, Mark! Look forward to seeing more photos as work continues!

Regards,
Tom Stockton

Not much progress on the layout yet. I'm just playing around with building placement.
Here is a factory/distribution center.
DSC_0967.jpg

I used some scrap hardboard to do a mock-up of the small town. I haven't decided how it will look yet.

DSC_0966.jpg

Nice start again folks!

I have been hard at work creating a great new trackside scene for the Seneca Lake, Ontario, & Western RR. You almost never see a turnout being thrown on a model railroad. Now the real ones had to do those types of tasks, why not the model ones? So... Here it is. I like it!

RealProtoMaybew.png

I may leave that in place and see how long it takes anyone to notice it.... [:-^]

Actually I have made and installed 4 more Fast Track Turnouts to the yard at Kanandaqua. Managed to do that in between mowing lawn and answering emails all week long! Sorry if it looks like a work in progress, but that is exactly what it is at this point.....

NewKanandaquaYard01w.png

Back