Wpf 4-20/4-26

jeffrey-wimberly

Dr Frankendiesel
P1010058.jpg

P1010109.jpg

Some pics of CSOR Heading South on Amtrak's Springfield line in Enfield, CT with a mix of NECR and CSOR power.

CSO-Thompsonville-011-XL.jpg

CSO-Thompsonville-021-XL.jpg

CSO-Thompsonville-023-XL.jpg

CSO-Thompsonville-025-XL.jpg

CSO-Thompsonville-027-XL.jpg

CSO-Thompsonville-029-XL.jpg

I got the Athearn SD70M-2 today, and immediately stripped it. I was shocked to see the shell is black and not grey. Unless this black paint is baked on and not coming off.
SD70M.png

SD70MES44.png

Painted the shell red tonight. While rotating the shell to switch sides, my rubber glove hit a small section and rubbed the paint. I'll make that area off, remove the paint and sand it smooth then re-prime and re-paint before decalling.

The last pic is also next to Intermountain ES44DC I already done in the CNJ red baron.

Chief,
Really like the 'train nurses.' I remember some magazine years ago always included a girl in some train photo.

NYSW-Nice job on the CNJ widecab. I'm thinking of doing a E60CF in the last Reading scheme. I liked the CNJ toothpaste scheme. I bought a couple of Athearn GP60M's for repainting at some point. Not sure exactly what I'll be painting them. I started working on 2 Walther's B8-40's in LNE a few years back. Planned to add something like the NYSW yellow frame hash markes to them, only with white and red. Never finished the project.

I started working on a E60 a few years ago doing some custom stuff to it. I was going to paint it in PRR, but its been a stalled project.

Back