Wpf 4/11-4/16

Mike_Arnold

Newbie Modeler
I'm starting it off this week with lots of club photos I took with the new (to me) 20D. Post up what you've got!

HbRvwRA.jpg

P4PVlz1.jpg

0nJul9Z.jpg

6KHrhRC.jpg

EkivEc0.jpg

AvxjKmD.jpg

kD6LA5B.jpg

pkC0kau.jpg

kFH0Sc0.jpg

HpIEaEN.jpg

2bzM8tT.jpg

Fu0GkrK.jpg

vM7C81s.jpg

mkY8bab.jpg

I9nWYWP.jpg

a2CAmTO.jpg

GgpgxQk.jpg

NgLHOXG.jpg

8eGMfd1.jpg

Mike, some great shots and thanks for getting this started for the week!

I have managed to get a few more things done at Keuka Creek. Scenery is starting to take shape and the track is ballasted. Needs more, such as some bushes and a few small saplings on the hillside. (Next week maybe.)

KeukaCreek07w_zpslajzckzp.png

KeukaCreek08w_zpsjfgp73w5.png

Work continues on Vermont Sugar House #2

P1000191.png

I've been working on the roof. Actually work has stopped because I need to order some more corrugated metal for the roof. I also need to finish up some of the siding pieces. The wood shed is now fully stocked.

P1000192.png

Some work remains on the windows.

P1000193.png

Not a good photo, but the slide for the doors has been put in place, painted and rusted.

Can anyone guess what kit this is?

Mike, Ray, Jay--nice shots, Railrunner, I really like the weathered wood!

Took this shot while running trains this weekend, activity at the sawmill:

layout9 007.jpg

Mike: I enjoyed those club pics; it looks like your Canon is doing a fine job.
Ray: The hillside looks great!
Jay: That dusk dark shot looks real.
Railrunner: Your Sugar House is coming along nicely. I really like the wood shed; be sure to put at least one black snake in there. LOL
LASM: Your sawmill looks neat; I'd like to see some close-ups of it.

This week I'm posting an HO scale Abandoned House. It was a fun project to build then to destroy. Thanks for looking.
D.A.

Abandoned House HO Scale 1.jpg

Abandoned House HO Scale 4.jpg

D. A. That abandoned house is excellent! Fantastic work....

Yesterday and today I did a bit of greening up of the rock faces of the creek. This side on the top is just about done. Just need to put some fresh model water where the rock ozzes from the water table down to the creek and a few other odds and ends. If time permits, tomorrow I will tackle the top section on the other side of the creek.

KeukaCreek09w_zps9y1w6uls.png

KeukaCreek11w_zps5blqwhvv.png

And and overview of the area...

KeukaCreek10w_zpsaq7xebkr.png

D. A. That abandoned house is excellent! Fantastic work....

Yesterday and today I did a bit of greening up of the rock faces of the creek. This side on the top is just about done. Just need to put some fresh model water where the rock ozzes from the water table down to the creek and a few other odds and ends. If time permits, tomorrow I will tackle the top section on the other side of the creek.

And and overview of the area...

Thanks Ray for the kind words. Your bridge is outstanding. I've always like water features.

D.A.

I've got to say it. Quality wise, this maybe the BEST WPF Thread ever. Outstanding contributions from everyone.

Mike A ... I like the club photos with mostly BNSF
Ray ... Your scenery is progressing well.
Jay .... Your photo captures a mood. Nice !
railrunner ... The sugar house looks very good. I am not familiar with which kit you are using.
lasm ... The lttle switcher is getting a workout
DA... I would be afraid to walk in that house. Great job.
Corey ... Glad to see you old photos. I like the Berkshire.
Chet ... I like your photo. Looks like an old train rolling down the branch line.

Below are photos of my ore train hauled by NP F-units. I posted hte photos a few days ago in the Coffee Shop thread

NP%20ore%202_zpskqfbfcyy.jpg

NP%20ore%201_zpsqggis1m1.jpg

I'm going to break the rules a bit...I was out railfanning with a friend and took a lot of photos of an Iron and Metal plant and the Terminal Rail Road Assoc. yard in East STL and stiched them into a panoramic last night. Phew.

trra-panorama.jpg

Back