Wpf 3/15 -> 3/21

TrinityJayOne

N gauge fan
I'll get things started this week with some onboard video I took at an expo last weekend. This is from a T-Trak (N scale) layout assembled for the expo by a few members of a Yahoo group, that is to say I take zero credit for their modelling skills. Sadly the clearances were such that I had to remove the macro lens, but it's still good viewing. Best viewed in HD but here's the embedded version anyway.

[YOUTUBE]53GevnSx9X0[/YOUTUBE]

Thanx for the ride Pete!
I still haven't got any modeling to show off, but I did repaint the train room a better color as the old one had more of a purple hue.
The new shade is called "Cloudless Day" (on the right).

A couple of shots of a couple of the residential streets in Graysonville, These were done last year. There are actually 4 square blocks in the residential section of Graysonville, something I have not been able to model anywhere else in that detail. Graysonville is one of two cities that I added to the Galveston club layout last year.

Ut oh

Seems the boy's in blue are making a stand on the local gentlemen's night club :eek:,or the Dunkin Donuts was closed,and they had nothing else better to do.:D

ATTACH]

It's spring 1977 and SD40T-2 5374 is looking factory fresh still after only a few months in active service. Her and a sister are doing what the D&RGW bought them for and that is hauling coal. Here we catch the duo in notch-8 passing the now depressed town of Colton as they struggle their way up to Soldier Summit, Utah.

IMG_0022_zps87c58a6b.png

Great work everyone! I do love this thread every week. Wish more people would contribute like they used to though. Thought I would put some green stuff up here to go along with the day...

I have been continuing some scenery work as I have had a few minutes to spare for the lasyt couple of weeks. This week I concentrated on fences.

HillScenery22w_zps04cd8173.png

HillScenery23w_zps6cf602c2.png

HillScenery24w_zpsb75a7702.png

There will be a 3rd. old time type of fence added along the front of the field soon.

Thanx for the ride Pete!
I still haven't got any modeling to show off, but I did repaint the train room a better color as the old one had more of a purple hue.
The new shade is called "Cloudless Day" (on the right).

Much better Rick! :D

Show us your mausoleums!

Oh, no takers? I kinda figured. I'm redoing a cemetery and remembered a Plasticville cathedral I got at Du Page that was missing it's steeple. When I asked the seller if he had one with it, he threw in a second one that was all in pieces. So now with a bunch of parts I decided to build a mausoleum into the hillside. Needs to be installed but you can compare it to the original cathedral in my pictures.

Everyone else, great work!

Back