Queen of the fleet!

SRR1396.png

And her Princess!

F1_949RI.png

Here's a scratchbuilt caboose I did.

AlCentCab.png

Another I kitbashed.

Srr31101.png

CJ- you have had that MIKE so long that it turned green!

What did you use for the windows in the scratchbuilt caboose? It doesn't look like plastic sheet.

Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Will you post some more on St Patty's day?

Here's my newest Athearn RTR FMC offset double door boxcar lettered for Lamoilli Valley RR.

001-34.jpg

I need to do some research for LVRC shippers for the waybills-it might end up serving a transload track customer.

Nice stuff guys!
Hopefully I'll join you later in the weekend......got some studding and sheetrock to hang 1st!

CJ- you have had that MIKE so long that it turned green!

What did you use for the windows in the scratchbuilt caboose? It doesn't look like plastic sheet.

Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Will you post some more on St Patty's day?

Sorry Mikey, its a Ps-4 pacific! A 4-6-2. The SRR's premier passenger loco.

The caboose I built in 1976 and tried for the first and last time Microscale's Kristal Klear. I just use the stuff nowadays for holding MV lenses into headlights and marker lights. It was my first scratch built cab, using pieces parts from my old junk box.

A quick video of my latest aquisition barrelling along at speed after some sound tuning. Yessir, the CZ passengers were in for a treat on this journey :D

[YOUTUBE]vPgp06c11iE[/YOUTUBE]

Mornin' folks,
Thought I might share a few of my rust buckets.These are all LifeLike cars with body mount KaDees and metal wheel sets.

ho-box1.jpg

gvr2021.jpg

gvrt2034.jpg

gvrt2047.jpg

As you can see the Grande Valley spares no expence on their freight car fleet.:D

That delivery truck looks like it belongs on tooter's layout. Pics look good! I'm developing a like for CP and CN.

Back