Wpf 2/24-3/2

Great Stuff guys! It's been a while since I've posted some new pics so here's a few. The big feature is my new backdrop. My son printed it, I took the base shot and Photshopped the buildings. The actual location of the original photo is Sault Saint Marie. Still some work to do but so far, I like it.

I painted my Intermountain ES40DC into my Jersey Central coastguard scheme today. Clear coat tomorrow night hopefully and also hoping the rest of the decals arrive.
0226122054.png

I painted my Intermountain ES40DC into my Jersey Central coastguard scheme today. Clear coat tomorrow night hopefully and also hoping the rest of the decals arrive.
0226122054.png

Cool engine Steve, but what really got my attention was that fat cat in the backround!! Wow, I thought mine was plump!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Another video from me of a mixed BN lashup pulling some freight. I was a bit bummed before that I couldn't consist anything but the F45s or the F7s, as the GP39M and SD24 each have different decoders and different running characteristics. Rather than waste any more time trying to match them myself I took the easy route and bought some TCS decoders. With the exception of the Challenger all my other locos already have them and I'm in love with their BEMF. After installing the decoders I made some small adjustments to CVs 5 & 6 and now they run together flawlessly, took me all of 10mins. :)

[YOUTUBE]3v956k434Jo[/YOUTUBE]

Decal looks good. How durable are they? My brother bought a custom loco with decals on it and they wore off a bit too easily for his liking. I think he had to contact the guy who made them to get more.

I like your video of your cat watching my video. :D To embed them you need to get the video code and pop it between the [you tube][/you tube] tags (without the spaces). The code from the url you need depends on whether you use the short or the long youtube url. I've bolded the part you need below-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4wIRbRFfXc (only the part after the "v=")

OR

http://youtu.be/v4wIRbRFfXc

Basically you want to end up with [you tube]v4wIRbRFfXc[/you tube] (again without the spaces).

The decals seem very durable. They didn't tear when I was shifting them around with my fingers. I've had some microscale ones fall apart doing that to them. My only gripe and its my fault, is I should've painted where the decals are white..white. The red kinda takes away from the white now that the decals have settled and dried nicely. I smothered them with solvaset. Tonight im going to put the nose striping from highball graphics. Im using the CEFX AC4400CW decal sheet for this. Take a look at the AC4400and you'll see what im talking about. I had thought about doing something custom with the "whisker's" from the NS nose's with the CNJ logo inplace of the ns horse.

Back