Wpf 16-12-05

Well, I hoped to get further, but oh well. You probably heard me pitching an moaning on another post. Maybe, with luck, I'll be painting backdrops, er, walls by Christmas.

basementempty04.gif

Ken, I'm lookin forward to a little street running on WPF in the near future! It's looking great.

Space, Look forward to your pics as well. You gonna handpaint the backdrop?

Okay so I went nuts and built two trains. Well, they are together with Kaydees and metal wheels, but they haven't been detail painted and weathered. So anyway there are 4 Overtons, an ore car, a cattle car, a box car and 3 cabeeses. Two aren't pictured as they made the tree. A Canadian National for my son. I couldn't find a Dixie. He'll either like it or he won't. It's a cool orange color. I can always paint it.

For me there is the G&D Drovers Caboose. The G&D a big ranch on the Great Divide owns all the cattle seen on the Rock Ridge and Train City. The caboose will fit right in.

Anyway SP Regional Director Space Mouse got a great deal from the Sierra Railroad on 4 Overtons. He thought about holding out for the Overlands, but these Overtons just looked so good with the Daylight color scheme.

rollingstock08.gif

rollingstock09.gif

The SP also needed a few other odds and sods so SM picked up an oe car, a box car and a cattle car. Plus he also picked up a nice three window SP caboose.

rollingstock10.gif

rollingstock11.gif

rollingstock12.gif

Chip, Everything is looking really Good, looking forward to seeing your backdrop and some Giant Redwoods.

Josh, Even though I'm Steam your Dash-8 is very fine.

Here is my latest project
logger6cf.jpg

Still have some work to do yet but getting there,I still have to put the fireman in the cab yet!!

JIM:)

The buyer got a lot of flack when he first got them, but they are so cute that he had to make up a story about bying them from Sierra RR. :D

Great posts by everyone and I enjoyed them all. Guess I need to get busy and try to get something done worth posting.

Chip, I like the Overtons and looks like your room project is moving right along.

Pardon me for not getting to the train on time. But having no computer savvy, it takes me forever to find all the cool threads. I've been looking for Wyatts SOO stuff and found it here:cool: .

Wyatt: Nice Soo re-paint(it DOES make a difference:D ) And the fact that your GP50 is missing it's bell is no big deal.........My CNW SD40T-2 doesn't have one either;) ;) . Some very nice work. When can we see more?

Johnny

Back