wow super cheap

Mine was not functioning properly so I sent it back to Tony's trains for replacement/repair. :(
-Art

What? The Titan wasn't working? Can you be more specific?

I hope there's not any problems with them, I'm ordering two of them in a few days.

What? The Titan wasn't working? Can you be more specific?

I hope there's not any problems with them, I'm ordering two of them in a few days.
Sound was full of awful static even at idle and the light's weren't working correctly on my U50. Talked to Tony's and they felt it was a defective amplifier circuit so they told me to send it back. I have not heard of this being a common problem.
-Art

being new into trains and collecting...is the consensus that this is a good or not so great price for the item? It is still and active listing.

being new into trains and collecting...is the consensus that this is a good or not so great price for the item? It is still and active listing.
oh yes its a great price i bought my first one a year ago for 239.99 so yes i ordered my second 1 sat it was at my house on monday !:D

My vote is good price as well. Go for it before they are all gone. Nice xmas present for ya. A sound decoder would be nice to add as well.
-Art

OK I just did it..."BUY IT NOW"....and I did!! My first loco purchase for display/collecting purposes....any more good deals or ideas?..I also posted a "collecting help" thread for ideas..thanks to all

Oxford,
A sound unit inside the turbine is a nice addition. It will sound like no other locomotive in your fleet. I have 2 of them with sound (Lionel HO Verandas).
-Art

Back